Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happy B-day, Lynn!

The big day finally arrived! Our little girl turned one last week, and we had a good time celebrating. We started out with pizza and soda - always a hit at our house.

Even Lynn loves pizza already - see how happy she is?

Here's the oh-so-glamorous cake. Victor is usually the cake decorator in our family - it's in his genes - but I figured Lynn is too young to care, so I took a shot at it. Lovely, huh? At least it's pink and flowery and girly...


And you can tell she enjoyed it!


All the kids after the feast. Of course, getting them all to look at the camera and look relatively normal is pretty much impossible, so I just got one of Lynn being cute!


On to the presents... I'm not sure Lynn actually opened anything, but the boys had a good time! :) Again, she's still too young to care about opening presents - she just wants what's inside. Especially if it's stuffed and can easily be dragged around the house.

Here's our beautiful little girl - happy birthday Lynn! We love you!

3 comments:

  1. No way! I can't believe she's already a year old. What a sweet girl, and I love the photos. Take care, and give her a hug from us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! And I think the cake looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 1st Birthday Lynn! You are so cute! I love your smile! Looks like you had a very fun birthday and enjoyed your cake too. :) Wendy

    ReplyDelete