Friday, November 6, 2009

What Happens When...

...your legs don't go as fast as your upper body?

...your husband picks up a new welding hobby?

...there's a blustery snowstorm in October?

Just a few pictures I thought I'd share. The fence is a work in progress - I'll post another picture when it's finished. And Andrew's nose looks even worse now - it's a big bruise and a scrape. Too bad he missed Halloween by a week - he could have been Andrew the Red Nosed Reindeer. Ha ha ha - it's always good to get a laugh at your kid's expense! :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, poor Andrew! And I LOVED their Halloween costumes, by-the-way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Andrew! I think the gate looks good. I loved the snow and wish it would happen again, and again, and again.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Andrew! At least it wasn't right before a family photo. I can't count the number of photos we have of kids with bumps and scabs--just part of the gig, I guess. Take care, and kudos to Victor on the welding. yipes!

    ReplyDelete