Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Let Freedom Ring!

Just a quick post to celebrate my recent, although small, victory! With three kids now, I have become somewhat of a hermit. I'm reluctant to go anywhere by myself with all of them, and just haven't mentally felt up to the task. I knew it was getting bad when I found myself looking forward to going to presidency meeting just to get out of the house!

So I did it. I got everyone out the door this afternoon to run a few errands. And guess what? We all survived! The boys did great, and Lynn slept through most of it, so I call it a big success! We were able to go 4 places and get a lot accomplished. (Well, "a lot" is a relative term!) And I didn't even get the kids out of the car for one of the errands, but that's okay. I feel like I can go places now and handle all three of them by myself! Next stop: Wal-mart! Okay, maybe not yet....

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I don't know how people ever go out with more than one. I have a hard enough time at Walmart with my one child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Shelley!!!. It just takes one time, then your wings grow. That is the reason I started driving. Three kids, my husband out of town and I had to leave the house. One time was all. We got home safe and I haven't stop since. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete