Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Here She Is!!

So I guess it's about time I put some pictures of Lynn on here... Isn't she a cutie? Her first cry!

The boys had fun coming to visit Mom in the hospital. I had my own room, so at least they didn't disturb anyone else. Being quiet isn't one of their strong suits. But they are very cute with Lynn.



And here is the most recent family photo. For the record, we had just arrived home from the hospital, so ignore how I look. We'll get a better one someday soon... Of course, who knows when I'll get around to posting it....

There are about 10 of these pictures and in every single one Enoch is making some weird face. This is about as normal as we could get.



And here is Lynn in her little tanning bed. She had a bit of jaundice, so the pediatrician ordered this bili-light phototherapy machine for her. She hates it, and is constantly pulling at the eye protectors and face shield. Luckily, her biliruben count went down and she doesn't have to endure that (or the daily heel pricks to draw her blood) anymore!



7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I hope you both are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations guys! And you look great Shelley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! You've broken the Perrine tradition (I know I'm not a blood-relative, but I feel like it, and we're certainly following the mold so far!!!), but how can we possibly stay mad about that when we see how cute Lynn is!??!?!?!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! She is so adorable! Aren't girls so much fun? I bet your boys are loving their new little sister.

    ReplyDelete
  5. By the way, Enoch's face cracks me up! Mason has started doing that too, although I think it's more from anticipation of the flash than anything else...

    ReplyDelete
  6. So exciting! Congrats! Your boys look so excited for her!

    ReplyDelete