Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The NEW Dynamic Duo!

Forget Batman and Robin... we have new superheroes flying around our house! Here they are....

Batman and Superjump! I don't know where they came up with those! I don't think Enoch has ever seen Batman anything, but he likes to run around in his underwear with a blanket cape, so he has fun. And Superjump probably originated from jumping off the couch (which they are NOT supposed to do!) or something. I just think it's hilarious. And it keeps them playing nicely together for quite a while!

3 comments:

  1. Way too cute! I'm glad you mentioned underwear though, because I was beginning to wonder if they were going commando under those blankets! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cracks me up, they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny. Your kids are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete